We believe in the importance of serving in a variety of activities in which men can participate to enjoy fellowship and build connections with other men. Our Men’s Ministry at Grace Lutheran takes on a variety of forms:
- Monthly meeting for study/fellowship (an option also involves doing a service project as part of the meeting)
- Periodic prayer group or Bible study
- Service projects to care for members or others in our community
- Fellowship activities such as:
- Golf outings
- Attending hockey games
- Participating in a card/game nights
- Hosting meals for our congregation or for our community
- Sports nights in the Grace Lutheran Family Life Center gym
We designed our Men’s Ministry at Grace Lutheran to include a variety of activities. We do not program our activities by individuals or by a team of persons. However, teams are an important function as we respond to different needs. We ask men to dream of activities that our men can participate in or respond to in a variety of ways. Grace Lutheran’s vision is to be passionate servants to see lives transformed for Jesus.
Gene Menzel currently serves as the coordinator for our Grace Lutheran Men’s Ministry activities. Please feel free to send him an email if you have any questions.